Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce.
You can have Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce
- It's 1 box of penne pasta noodles.
- It's 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It's 1 of parmesan cheese.
Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce step by step
- Cook noodles according too package directions, drain and return to pot..
- In large skillet, brown meat. Drain..
- Add onion and cook until onion comes out caramelized..
- Add spaghetti sauce. (My preference is Prego, which is what I used in this recipe.).
- Add the spices and mix well. Cook on low to medium heat until heated through..
- Toss pasta with meat mixture and add parmesan cheese on top..