Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy.
You can have Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy
- It's of ● For The Primary Vegetable.
- Prepare 4 of LG Green Bell Peppers [deseeded - tops sliced off & reserved].
- It's of ● For The Meat/Cheese Filling.
- Prepare 1 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- It's 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced White Onions.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Extra Fine Minced Red Onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It's 1 of LG England's Best Egg [binder].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It's 1/2 Packet of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Crushed Stove Top Stuffing [binder].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cooked Long Grained White Rice.
- It's of Beef Broth [as needed to moisten meat mixture & make tacky].
- You need of ● For The Bell Pepper Toppings.
- It's of Mozzarella Cheese [as needed].
- You need of Cheddar Or Mexican 3 Cheese [as needed].
- You need of Brown Gravy [your choice - as needed].
- You need of Fine Chopped Parsley [garnishment as needed].
Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy step by step
- Fine chop all vegetables and herbs..
- Mix everything in the Meat/Cheese Filling section by hand..
- Pack your bell peppers tightly..
- Cap em' and bake em' at 350° for 40 minutes. Replace caps..
- At 35 minutes place shredded cheese on top..
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes..
- Heat your beef gravy. Stir constantly..
- Serve piping hot. Enjoy!.