Caprese Salad with Pesto alla Genovese.
You can have Caprese Salad with Pesto alla Genovese using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caprese Salad with Pesto alla Genovese
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Homemade pesto alla genovese.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 6 of leaves Basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar/lemon juice.
- It's 1 dash of Pepper.
- It's 1 dash of Salt, if needed.
Caprese Salad with Pesto alla Genovese step by step
- Wash the tomatoes, pat dry and slice vertically. Wash the basil and pat dry. Slice the mozzarella cheese and place it between tomato slices with the basil leaves..
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Put some pesto on the side (or pour over the salad). Serve with bread as an appetizer or light evening meal..
- I added avocado slices and tomato sauce. I omitted the balsamic vinegar and use lemon juice instead. This was what I had for dinner one night..