2 Sauce Lasagna.
You can have 2 Sauce Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 2 Sauce Lasagna
- It's 1 lb of meat 80/20.
- Prepare 1 lb of sausage.
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles (no need to precook style noodles).
- Prepare 1 can of Classico red sauce.
- It's 1 can of Classico sun dried tomato Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of spinach frozen (optional).
- Prepare 24 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
2 Sauce Lasagna instructions
- If you are using spinach, allow time to defrost..
- Brown beef & sausage. Break beef & cut sausage into small pieces. Mix in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix cheese, egg and spinach..
- In a 13x9 pan, spread 1 cup marinara sauce on bottom..
- Spread 4 no precook lasagna noodles over sauce. Then a layer of the meat/sausage mix..
- Spread another cup of marinara sauce and repeat above layers above three times (12 total lasagna noodles should be used by the end)..
- After the last layer of lasagna noodles, spread the Alfredo sauce over top and add any cheese you might have left..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove foil after 30 minutes and let bake an additional 15 minutes..
- Cut and enjoy :).