You can cook Jason's Chili using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jason's Chili
- You need of chili.
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of fresh mushrooms (chopped).
- Prepare 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- It's 4 can of brown beans (14oz can).
- It's 14 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 cup of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Assembly.
- Prepare 2 of bags taco chips.
- It's 1 of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- It's 1 of salsa.
- It's of jalapeños.
Jason's Chili instructions
- Cook ground beef in skillet, drain and rinse thoroughly..
- Combine the ground beef and remaining ingredients for the chili. Simmer for an hour, stirring occasionally..
- On a plate, put a layer of taco chips, next a generous layer of chili then the shredded cheese. Add sour cream and salsa if desired..