You can cook My Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Lasagna
- Prepare of Lasagna noodles, enough to cover your glass or metal pan 3 times.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 1 bag of fresh spinach leaves.
- It's 1 tub of cottage cheese.
- Prepare Half of a tub of sour cream.
- You need of Medium bag of shredded cheese (or shred your own, any flavor).
- You need 1-3 of eggs.
- You need of Your favorit tomato or white sause (1 jar or 2 cans) more ok.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Salt.
- It's 2 teaspoons of Pepper.
- It's of About 1 tablespoon to taist of Onion powder.
My Lasagna step by step
- 9×13 in pan or there abouts, set aside..
- Boild noodles, simultaneously brown beef with salt, pepper, and onion powder, set aside, and brown the sausage (if this is too greassy, more beef will work or ground turkey)..
- Combine meat, in seperate bowl combine sour cream, cottage cheese eggs and 1/3 the cheese (about 1 cup)..
- When noodles are cooked to flexible but not too soft, take off and rinse with cool water for handling, leave in water or they will stick together..
- Now assemble, put a little sauce at bottom, then 1 layer of noodle, spoon on meat, add sauce thinly to meat layer, then noodle, now the fresh spinach (i like fresh best for flavor, my mom uses frozen), it is ok if it is tall, in cooking it will settle down, now spoon on cottage cheese mix, and layer with noodle, then top with remaining sauce and cheese last..
- Cook at 325 or 350 (depending on your ovens eficency) 30 min with foil covered, and 10 without to crisp the cheese. Let cool 5 minutes then cut and serve. (Check the middle is sufficiently cooked by seeing if the cheese is all melted and browned in the middle not individual shredded pieces anymore) leave in longer if needed..
- I tend to have enough filling for 1 pan 9×13 and 1 pan 9×9, but you need more sauce and noodles, or just really stuff one pan..