Ravioli with Creamy Spinach Sauce.
You can have Ravioli with Creamy Spinach Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ravioli with Creamy Spinach Sauce
- It's 1 packages of frozen beef ravioli.
- You need 1 packages of Birds Eye frozen chopped spinach.
- You need 1 of 14.5Oz jar Alfredo pasta sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato or roasted red pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic pepper.
Ravioli with Creamy Spinach Sauce step by step
- In large saucepan, cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Cook spinach according to package directions; place in strainer. Press excess water from spinach with back of spoon..
- In same saucepan, place spinach, Alfredo sauce and nutmeg; cook over medium heat until heated through..
- Add ravioli and tomato; toss together..