Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Get traditional Italian versions and vegetarian lasagna recipes. Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe? Check out some favorite vegetarian and vegan lasagnas. You can have Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasonings.
- It's 1 packages of Four cheese shredded cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef stock.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
Lasagna step by step
- preheat oven to 350 and take out one skillet one stock pot and one bowl.
- in the bowl mix together ricotta cheese mozzarella sour cream and eggs.
- in the stock pot boil enough water to boil lasagna noodles.
- in the skillet brown the meat and drain fat then add remaining ingredients (except four cheese blend).
- in a 13 x 9 pan layer noodles then meat sauce ricotta mixture and sprinkle shredded cheese on last.
- repeat step 5 three times.
- bake covered for an hour then uncovered for 15 more minutes.
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").