Chicken And Shrimp, Sun Dried Tomato Pasta.
You can have Chicken And Shrimp, Sun Dried Tomato Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken And Shrimp, Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- Prepare 4 oz of Sun Dried Tomatoes Prepackaged in Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 lb of Penne Pasta cooked AlDente.
- It's 5 clove of Fresh Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- It's 1 pints of Half and Half.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 6 of Chicken Tender Loins or Chicken Breasts Cut into strips.
- It's 1/2 lb of Raw Jumbo Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper.
Chicken And Shrimp, Sun Dried Tomato Pasta step by step
- In a large skillet cook sun dried tomatoes, minced garlic, crushed red pepper and basil over a very low heat for about 7-10 minutes or until garlic is golden brown.
- Cook raw shrimp in tomato mixture until firm and remove the shrimp only from the pan. Then repeat for the chicken tenderloins. Your pan should be left with the tomato mixture only..
- Add full pint of half and half to the sun dried tomato mixture. Simmer on very low heat..
- While whisking, add in mozzarella cheese until it is fully melted. Turn the flame up high for the sauce to come to a boil then return flame to low to simmer.
- Taste your sauce. Add more salt/pepper, basil or red pepper flakes if desired. Then add chicken and shrimp back into the sauce..
- Add pasta into sauce and mix. Add parmesan cheese on top and enjoy!.