Cheesy Chili casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Chili casserole using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chili casserole
- Prepare of casserole.
- It's 1 1/3 lb of ground sirloin or your favorite ground meat.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare of spice.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
- It's 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- It's of topping raw.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- It's 1/2 small of onion.
Cheesy Chili casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 450°.
- Brown the siloin or ground meat. Drain it. Add parmesan cheese, tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion powder, and arrowroot powder. Mix well..
- Simmer till thickens. Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray. Add meat mixture. Add cheddar cheese on top. Bake in oven 30 -35 minutes..
- Finely chop the onion. When casserole is done add raw onion and cilantro on top..