Zucchini Noodle Lasagna. Reviews for: Photos of No-Noodle Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with Start by cutting the zucchini ribbons which replace the noodles in this dish. Thinly sliced zucchini stands in for the noodles in this easy lightened-up zucchini lasagna.
All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. Thank you so much everyone for watching my video! You can cook Zucchini Noodle Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodle Lasagna
- Prepare 4 medium of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 quart of spaghetti sauce, homemade or canned.
- You need 3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cottage cheese or ricotta, whichever you prefer.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
If you haven't already, please like, subscribe and comment! For the full recipe go to. A way to enjoy lasagna without the pasta! Whether you're trying to cut back on carbs or simply trying to sneak more veggies in your food, this is a way to.
Zucchini Noodle Lasagna step by step
- Brown your hamburger in a skillet being sure to salt and pepper well..
- Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and eggs in a bowl..
- Cut ends off of zucchini, and slice into 1/4" slices. I usually get 4 slices out of 1 zucchini..
- Once hamburger is browned, drain excess grease. Add spaghetti sauce and heat through..
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, put 1/2 cup of sauce mixture in the bottom and spread out being sure to coat the bottom of your dish..
- Layer zucchini noodles in a single layer..
- Layer 1/3 of the meat sauce and spread out..
- Layer 1/3 of cottage cheese mixture and spread out..
- Layer 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat layers until you use allending with mozzarella cheese..
- Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 45 minutes or until browned and bubbly..
- Let set for at least 15 minutes before serving. It will be watery when comes out of the oven, but this time allows it to set..
This healthier lasagna recipe uses zucchini noodles instead of traditional noodles. It can be prepared with beef or without meat to suit vegetarians. This zucchini lasagna isn't a recipe to make on the hottest day of the year; join me in To avail you of your CSA zucchini overload, this lasagna swaps thin-sliced zucchini for lasagna noodles. This noodle-free lasagna celebrates summer by using an abundance of zucchini, which tends to overtake gardens this time of. Zucchini noodles (no special equipment required!) replace the pasta in this healthy casserole.