You can have Caprese Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caprese Salad
- Prepare 5 of small Cherry Tomato.
- You need 1 of ⁄4 cup Fresh Mozzarella.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It's 1 of ⁄2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 pinches of Sea Salt.
- It's 4 leaves of Fresh Basil.
Caprese Salad instructions
- Cut tomatoes in halves..
- Cut mozzarella into medium bite size pieces..
- Toss tomatoes, mozzarella, and oil in small bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss in basil leaves. Remove from bowl leaving most of the oil behind. Enjoy!.