Mexican Lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Mexican Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Okay, while the name may not roll off the tongue as easily, this Mexican lasagna recipe made with tortillas, ground beef, enchilada sauce. This Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna is like an Enchilada layered up like lasagna, using tortillas instead of lasagna sheets. Easy Mexican lasagna with delicious layers of crispy tortillas, seasoned hamburger, beans, corn and melted cheese. You can have Mexican Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- It's 1/2 lb of chorizo.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- It's 1 can of green chiles.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It's 1 cup of frozen or fresh corn.
- You need 16 oz of Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 2 of fresh jalapenos.
- It's 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 packages of large tortillas.
- It's 1/2 of onion.
The perfect weeknight dinner that's full of flavor! If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe! Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn. How to make Mexican lasagna with lasagna noodles?
Mexican Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a skillet saute onions until translucent. Add chorizo and cook about 10 min..
- Grease the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish..
- Lay two tortillas in bottom of dish..
- Heat refried beans In microwave so they spread easier. smear a layer of refried beans on first layer of tortilla..
- Sprinkle on half the black beans, corn, seasonings, chilis. and a little cheese..
- Layer two more tortillas and smear more refried beans on top..
- Sprinkle on chorizo mixture and some salsa and a little more cheese..
- Layer on two more tortillas, smear the rest of the refried beans on top, a little more black beans and corn and top with the rest of the seasonings and cheese..
- Bake for 30 min..
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on fresh jalapeno, cilantro, and salsa..
Making Mexican lasagna is very simple. Mexican Lasagna is a cross between lasagna and enchiladas. Tortillas, meat sauce, and cheese layered and topped with your favorite Mexican toppings! Our Mexican Lasagna gives the classic pasta dish a festive makeover using corn tortillas and enchilada sauce the whole family Nutritional Information. Servings Per Recipe This Mexican Lasagna recipe will become a family favorite!