Ray's Game Day Chili Spaghetti Cups.
You can have Ray's Game Day Chili Spaghetti Cups using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's Game Day Chili Spaghetti Cups
- Prepare 1 can of chili with no beans.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella.
- It's 1 small of bag thin spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of panko mix.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan.
Ray's Game Day Chili Spaghetti Cups instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F..
- boil some water with salt, break spaghetti in 1/2 cook as directed rinse add back to pan with almost whole can of chili, mozzarella and half of the parmesan cheese mix and let cool so you can handle with your hands..
- spray a cupcake pan generously with cooking spray set aside..
- heat butter, & garlic salt, in microwave a few seconds till butter melts.add in panko & parmesan mix well.add a spoonfull to bottom of each cup, press down.now top with spaghetti mix, top with a spoon of chili, parmesan cheese & a sprinkle of panko crumb mix. bake 15minutes.Top with sprinkle of parsley flakes.