Ravioli "Lasagna". This Ravioli Lasagna from Delish.com is perfect for dinner tonight. This easy lasagna is made with layers of frozen cheese ravioli in place of traditional lasagna noodles. You're going to love how ooey gooey cheesy this ravioli lasagna bake is!
An easy lasagna that can be made with raviolis. Ingredients: Frozen Raviolis Marinara - Here's a link to my Marinara Sauce recipe. In this ravioli lasagna recipe, we replace traditional lasagna noodles with ravioli for the most epic baked pasta dish. You can cook Ravioli "Lasagna" using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ravioli "Lasagna"
- It's 1 bag (30 oz.) of frozen ravioli (whatever flavor you like).
- You need 1 jar (28 oz.) of marinara sauce (or equal amount homemade).
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Sprinkle a thin layer of grated cheddar over the bolognese sauce. Put down another layer of ravioli, followed by another layer of bolognese. How smart.using ravioli as the base for this lasagna saves a lot of time, but doesn't sacrifice a bit of I'm a Stouffer's lasagna snob and won't normally eat any other. I had to give this recipe a try and.
Ravioli "Lasagna" instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease a 9x13" pan. Place 1/3 cup of the sauce evenly over the bottom of the pan. Then place a layer of the ravioli (no need to thaw or cook them first, they will come out of the oven perfectly tender). After that, spread 1 cup of the chopped spinach, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of the parmesan cheese..
- Repeat with another layer of ravioli, then 1/3 more sauce and using up all the spinach in this layer. Too it off with 1/3 of each cheese. The 3rd and last layer will just have the ravioli, then sauce and cheeses..
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for 15 minutes more, until the cheese is golden and it's all bubbly and completely heated through. Let it sit for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with some freshly chopped basil or parsley, if you'd like..
Yep, a few bags of frozen ravioli are the rockstar ingredient in this recipe The basic method of making the ravioli lasagna is simple. Begin with a layer of sauce, add. A quick and easy lasagna recipe made with cheese ravioli, meat sauce, and melted mozzarella cheese. Assemble the ravioli lasagna: Spoon half of the ravioli and sauce into a bowl. Home » Recipes » 🥧 Lasagna » Ravioli Lasagna 🥘.