Buffalo Ranch Chicken Panini.
You can have Buffalo Ranch Chicken Panini using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Ranch Chicken Panini
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- You need 1/4 packages of Dry Ranch Dressing.
- It's 1 of Chicken Breast.
- It's 2 of Lettuce leafs.
- You need 1 of Ranch Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 2 slice of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 4 slice of Sour dough bread.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Panini step by step
- Cut chicken breast into 2 cutlets.
- Rub chicken with dry ranch dressing.
- Brush on franks red hot.
- Grill chicken until cooked through.
- Butter bread slices so they don't stick to the grill.
- Assemble sandwich: bread, cheese, chicken, lettuce, ranch dressing, bread.
- Grill until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.