You can have Taco Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Lasagna
- Prepare 1 box of oven ready lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream cheese spread.
- Prepare 4 oz of diced chiles.
- Prepare 1 cup of water divided.
- It's 15 oz of tomato puree.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of salsa.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 30 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mexican cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Taco Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground turkey and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, cream cheese spread and 1/2 cup water. Simmer until spread melts..
- Add diced chiles, 1/2 cup water, tomato puree, salsa and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together ricotta cheese, 1 cup shredded mexican cheese and 2 eggs..
- Put 1 1/2 cups of meat and sauce mixture in bottom of 9x13 pan. Add layer of noodles follewed by half of cheese mixture. Repeat layering and finish with another layer of noodles and sauce. Top with remaining shredded cheese..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes..