Lasagna Roll Up's.
You can cook Lasagna Roll Up's using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Roll Up's
- It's 1 box of lasagna noodles 2 x 8.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of garlic and herb tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of freshly shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
Lasagna Roll Up's instructions
- Strain the diced tomatoes and simmer on medium high heat in a sauce pan. Add in the seasoning and salt and pepper. Cook the beef and season to taste. Cook the noodles till there just about done and lay them out on a cookie sheet. Spreading in even layers starting with the ricotta cheese, then beef, then diced tomatoes, remember you will have to roll them up so don't put to much of each..
- Roll them and place them together, spread on the pasta sauce and sprinkle on a nice amount of the mozzarella..
- Place your Lasagna in the over at 400 till the cheese is melted and golden brown around the edges..