Ciabatta Bread Sticks and Sauce. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. This simple Ciabatta Bread recipe will give you a rustic Italian loaf that is perfect for dipping into soups or sauces.
Fold the dough over itself by gently lifting and folding the edge of the dough toward the middle. Cut diagonal slits in each chicken breast without cutting right through and stuff the breasts with the bread filling. Ciabatta is a funny kind of bread. You can have Ciabatta Bread Sticks and Sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ciabatta Bread Sticks and Sauce
- It's of Bread sticks--------------------.
- It's 1/2 loaf of Ciabatta bread cut lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Sauce-----------------------.
- It's 28 ounce of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- It's To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
Far from the golden domed boules or slender baguettes, this Italian bread is lumpy, rather flat, and most definitely rustic. The flour will help prevent the dough from sticking to everything and a gentle touch will keep its network of bubbles from collapsing. This homemade ciabatta bread is wonderfully chewy on the inside, crusty and golden brown on the outside with irresistible big holes! If you've ever eaten ciabatta bread, you can sure guess it got its name due to its form: elongated, somewhat awkward and totally not perfect shape.
Ciabatta Bread Sticks and Sauce step by step
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the half loaf of Ciabatta bread into strips..
- Simmer the sauce ingredients for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Melt the butter, with the ground black pepper to taste. Also add the garlic then mix well..
- Brush the butter mixture on the bread..
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese and bake for 15 minutes..
- Sprinkle just a bit with kosher salt and a bit more parmesan cheese..
- Serve with the sauce. I hope you enjoy!!.
How to make Sourdough Ciabatta bread, easy step by step instructions from start to finish. Put the onion, cloves, bay leaf, peppercorns and a pinch of salt in a saucepan with the milk. This wonderful Sourdough Ciabatta Italian bread recipe is also know as Italian Slipper Bread, as ciabatta is an Italian word meaning slipper. This bread has a crunchy crust with an extra-light interior. For an interesting and delicious variation, this Sourdough Ciabatta Italian Bread can also be.