White chicken chili. This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting. It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes a simple, yet completely delicious dinner! White Chicken Chili is the easy weeknight recipe you need from Delish.com.
Creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! This White Chicken Chili is proof that chili doesn't have to be red and beefy to be delicious. Plus, this version is ready in a fraction of the time thanks to the pressure cooker! You can have White chicken chili using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White chicken chili
- You need of Around 2 Lbs chicken breast.
- It's 1 of large brown onion.
- You need 6 of large cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1-15.8 Oz of can great northern beans drained and rinsed.
- It's 2-4 Oz of cans of chopped green chilis.
- It's 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1.25 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried ancho chili pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of dried chives.
- You need 1/2 tsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tobasco plus more to serve.
- You need 4 Oz of chicken stock.
- Prepare 4-5 Oz of sour cream.
- It's 1/4 C of Heavy cream.
- It's of Steamed kale to serve.
This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. It's one of our favorite instant pot recipes! This White Chicken Chili is the perfect medley of hearty beans and chicken, with just a little bit of heat. When it's time to try a new kind of.
White chicken chili instructions
- Dice the onion and garlic and add to a large pot. Add the oil to the pot. Dice the chicken in 1/2 inch pieces and add to the pot..
- Cook on medium to high heat, mixing frequently, until the chicken is no longer pink..
- Add the beans and everything else except for the sour cream and the heavy cream. Lower the heat to medium low and simmer for 20 minutes. My wife doesn't like kale or I would chop it in fine pieces and add it here. I just steamed it separately and added it to mine when I served it..
- Add the sour cream and the heavy cream. Heat but don't boil. Serve..
- I like a lot of extra tobasco in mine. Add it to taste.
This white chicken chili recipe is one of those recipes that we'll eat any time of year and the best part is that my entire family loves it and has no idea they're eating a keto white chicken chili. This healthy comfort food is easy to make on the stove, crockpot or Instant Pot. After sharing a new recipe for easy (red) chicken chili, I thought I would circle. This easy White Chicken Chili recipe is made with white beans, a trio of chiles, and lots of seasonings for maximum flavor. By using rotisserie chicken or chicken that you've already batch prepared.