Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce. Spagetti sauce with a twist from the Sizzlin' Mexican, this sauce includes beef, black beans and corn! Drain off any accumulated fat; stir in tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, steak sauce, chili powder and cumin. Heat to a boil; reduce heat to low.
He's a visionary, an innovator, h.e not only changed the Marinara sauce game but he revolutionised it. Mushroom sauces are my favorite because I like the meatiness that the mushrooms add to a pasta dish, but usually store-bought sauces either have a few token slices in each jar or tiny little diced mushrooms that you can't even taste. So I decided to make my own mushroom marinara. You can have Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce using 34 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce
- You need of ● For The Shredded Meats [go to your local Carnicería for ease].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Seasoned Pork Carnitas.
- It's 1 Cup of EX Thin Sliced Carne Asada Meat.
- It's 1 Cup of Fried Seasoned Ground Chorizo Sausage.
- It's 1 Cup of Shredded Mexican Beef Or Lean Fried Ground Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shreded Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare of ● For The Dipping Breads [go to your local Panadería for ease].
- Prepare of Most heavy Pan de Muertos - Mexican Bread of the Dead works best.
- It's of ● For The Meaty Marinara Sauce.
- You need 2 of LG Chopped De-seeded Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of LG Chopped Spanish Onion.
- You need 1 of Medium Chopped Red Onion.
- You need 2 Stalks of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- You need 1 Cup of Loose Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-sedded Green Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-seeded Red Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Chopped De-seeded Jalepeno.
- It's 1 (4 oz) of Can Green Chiles.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Epazote Herb.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Favorite Spicy Red Salsa.
- You need 2 (24 oz) of Cans Your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- It's 1 Handful of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- It's 1 (4 oz) of Can Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
Mike and his mother cook a very fast, but amazingly delicious, marinara sauce. Try this fresh homemade tomato sauce today and enjoy the fun give and take. If marinara doesn't already have a spot in your repertoire of easy weeknight recipes, it will soon. Puréed tomatoes might feel like the obvious choice here, but I recommend using whole peeled tomatoes for your marinara sauce.
Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce instructions
- Chop all fresh crisp vegetables, add sauce, seasonings and pre-cooked shredded/fried meats. Simmer for 1.5 hours. Stir regularly. Thin with dashes of Mexican beer if desired..
- A terrific brand but use only if your shredded meats are sold under seasoned..
- Just about any sturdy Pan de Muertos - Mexican Bread of the Dead will work great for dipping..
- Serve piping hot with warm sturdy fresh bread or thick flour tortillas. Guacamole is great as well. Also serve with a spicy Bloody Mary or icy Mexican beers..
- Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy!.
Homemade veal cutlet breaded & layered w/ marinara sauce & mozzarella cheese then baked to perfection. Vegan Marinara Sauce (Gluten Free) - Real Food Real Deals. This vegan marinara sauce is a healthy summer recipe that tastes delicious with pasta or pizza. · Chunky, meaty, full of vegetables, this delicious Bolognese sauce elevates an everyday pasta dinner to a feast using this easy Instant Pot. How to make homemade Marinara Sauce from scratch! Today's recipe is easy with just a handful of ingredients, but plenty of robust fresh flavor!