Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg. It has a multitude of flavors: sweet sweet potatoes and tomatoes tangy lime and cilantro spicy chili powder smoky chipotle and earthy black beans. The sweet potatoes and beans make it very filling. This is in my regular rotation!
Panna Cotta with Silky Korean-Style Beef Brisket Burgers & Roasted Potatoes. Beef Hanger Steak with Roasted Broccolini with Ginger Miso Dressing & Caramelised Chilli Cashews. Fried Rice with Kale and Broccolini. You can cook Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg
- It's 1 of crushed garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 (90 g) of decent dark chocolate broken up.
- You need glass of red wine.
- It's 1 of large sweet potato.
- You need 2 tbl of spoons brown sugar.
- It's 1 cube of beef stock.
- You need of your choice of steak.
- You need 2 of medium sized chilli's (sliced).
- You need teaspoon of mixed Italian herbs.
- It's tbl of spoon olive oil.
Baked sweet potatoes are topped with slow cooked caramelized onions and red bell peppers. Serve with a dollop of sour cream or The onions and red bell peppers just do not taste right with sweet potatoes. Bake the potatoes and split with some non-fat butter. This versatile recipe includes sweet potatoes, broccoli, bell peppers and peas for a colorful combination that serves up big flavor.
Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg step by step
- Sauce: Add garlic, herbs, sliced chilli and olive oil into a medium sauce pot. Allow simmer for 1min, keep stirring. Add glass of red wine, simmer until half reduced, stir often. Turn down heat and add chocolate, keep stirring until chocolate has melted and sauce is smooth..
- Steak: Personally I choose to bbq or braai my steak until medium rare. Cook steak as you prefer..
- Starch: Slice sweet potato into 5mm discs. Add brown sugar and sweet potatoes into lightly oiled frying pan. Fry on medium heat until golden brown and potato is soft, turn often..
It's a versatile side for simple suppers, dressed up dinners and can even take center stage for meatless meals and make-ahead meal prep. When sweet potatoes are layered with caramelized onions and Parmesan cheese, then bathed in cream and baked to bubbly, golden Remove thyme, sage and garlic. Return heat to medium; add sweet potatoes and Yukon Gold potatoes. The potatoes are done when the caramelized sugar bubbles and browns around the sides of the pan. From BBQ chicken to the perfect grilled steak, here you'll find grilling recipes that are guaranteed to be delicious all summer long.