You can have Fusilli Marinara using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fusilli Marinara
- You need 250 gr of Fusilli.
- Prepare 100 gr of ground beef.
- It's 50 gr of prawns (peeled and diced).
- Prepare 50 gr of cockles.
- You need 50 gr of mushrooms.
- It's 50 gr of parmesan cheese.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato (diced).
- It's 5 of cherry tomato (cut in half).
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of white pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- It's 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red crushed pepper.
Fusilli Marinara instructions
- Boiled fusilli for about 10-12 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of cooking oil. Stirring occasionally.
- Heat some oil in a pan, add in crushed garlic and yellow onion, followed by white pepper. Stir for about 3 mins over low heat until you can smell it's fragrant.
- Add in ground beef, prawns, and cockles, stir for about 5 mins. Add in mushroom, stirring occasionally over medium heat.
- Add in diced tomato, followed by cherry tomato and tomato sauce. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and stir for about 5 mins. Add some water if the sauce is too thick.
- Add in a pinch of oregano, followed by rosemary and thyme. Stir for about 3 mins then add in the fusilli, lower the heat and keep stirring occasionally for about 1 min.
- Sprinkle the dish with parmesan cheese and red crushed pepper then it's ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.