Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce.
You can have Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce
- You need 1 lb of turkey sausage- browned and drained.
- It's 32 oz of jar of garlic & onion spaghetti sauce.
- You need 20 oz of part skim ricotta cheese.
- You need 4 oz of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 12 oz of shredded mozz or italian blend cheese.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 oz of frozen chopped spinach- thawed and drained.
- Prepare 18 of large pasta shells- cooked and drained.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare to taste of cracked pepper.
Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix the parmesan and mozzarella cheese,this will be divided in half..
- In a medium bowl combine ricotta, 1/2 parm/mozz mixture from small bowl, egg, spinach, garlic salt, and pepper..
- Pour 1 cup of sauce in the bottom of 8x12 baking dish. Spread evenly. Be sure to cost the walls of the dish also..
- Gently stuff each cooked shell with a spoonful of the cheese/spinach mix and place in baking dish..
- When finished, sprinkle sausage over and around shells..
- Cover shells with remaining sauce..
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese mix on the sauce, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges..