Cheese Stuffed Chilli Mushrooms.
You can cook Cheese Stuffed Chilli Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Chilli Mushrooms
- It's 1 pack of Mushrooms.
- It's 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Red Chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Tomato finely chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of Black Pepper Grounded.
- It's 2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
Cheese Stuffed Chilli Mushrooms instructions
- Separate stems from Mushrooms. Use stems in any sabji or just to make pakore. Put remaining mushrooms in mixing bowl, and marinate it with pinch of salt and chat masala for 10-15 mins..
- In another mixing bowl add grated cheese, pinch of salt, chopped fresh red chilli, finely chopped onion, tomato, black pepper, oregano..
- Now stuff cheese mixture in mushroom and gently press it..
- Take 2-3 tsp of oil on pan. And place stuffed mushrooms on it and just cook it for 1 or 2 minutes..
- Then take all pan cooked mushroom on baking tray and bake it for 10 minutes or in microwave 30 seconds. And serve it hot..