Breaded clams in tomato sauce. Stir the clams into the tomato sauce and heat through, stirring. Add the parsley or cilantro, stir again, and serve in wide soup bowls. Drizzle a little olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice over each serving if you wish.
Clams with Spicy Tomato Broth and Garlic Mayo. My husband is on a low sodium diet, so didn't use it with bread, instead put it over spiralized. Clams in Butter & Tomato sauce is our version of clam-recipe that provides soothing effects after a taste of it's creamy soup and meat. You can cook Breaded clams in tomato sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breaded clams in tomato sauce
- It's of Clam ingredients.
- You need 1 can of drained clams.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/3 cup of either heavy cream or sour cream.
- It's of Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce.
- It's 1 of red pepper flakes to taste.
- It's 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Add clams, corn, lemon juice and tomato sauce. Season with fresh basil and salt and pepper to taste. Almejas a la Marinera (clams in tomato sauce). Stir in the parsley, adjust the seasoning if necessary and serve with plenty of crusty bread.
Breaded clams in tomato sauce step by step
- In a sauce pan set on medium high add butter, onion and garlic and cook until the onion is almost translucent (about 3-4 mins) and mix together the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and bread crumbs..
- Coat the clams in the bread crumb mix and add to the pan. Cook until the clams are lightly browned..
- Add the remaining ingredients (except cream) to the pan and turn heat to medium low and cook until thickened (about 10 minutes) then add cream, cook another 3-4 minutes and serve over pasta of your choice..
Clams are simmered in a garlic and white wine flavoured tomato sauce. Serve with fresh pasta and/or crusty bread. Vongole Italiane in Salsa di Pomodoro (Italian Clams in Tomato Sauce) is a classic Italian seafood dish. Fettuccine with Clams and Tomato Sauce. Photo "Clams in tomato sauce" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.