Easy Chicken Parmesan.
You can cook Easy Chicken Parmesan using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 2 of plump, boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of egg (a splash of milk if you like) beaten.
- You need 1-1 1/2 cups of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 pack (8 oz) of shredded mozzarella (part skim).
- You need 1 large jar of your favorite red sauce.
- You need 1/4 cups of grated parmesan cheese.
Easy Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a plate and the egg into a bowl. Dredge the chicken in the egg and then coat completely in the breadcrumbs and place in a 9 x 9 inch baking dish..
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover with sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese, and sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly over that..
- Return to the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned..
- Let rest for 10 minutes.