Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake. I added melted butter to the olive oil (about equal amounts), used Japanese style panko crumbs and FRESH parmesan. With melted butter, garlic and freshly grated Parmesan. A winning combination for the ENTIRE family!
Place chicken in single layer on top of pasta mixture in baking dish. Add bread crumbs; stir to coat in butter. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! You can have Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 cup of diced chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of diced green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of cooked pasta of choice.
- It's 1 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- It's 1/2 of table spoon of crushed red pepper flakes (optional).
- It's 1/2 stick of butter of choice.
Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. I do add garlic and Italian seasoning to the breadcrumbs. I use olive oil instead of butter on the chicken. Also I serve it over angel hair pasta.
Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake step by step
- Boil pasta until cooked, drain in cold water and set aside..
- Pre-Heat oven to 350.
- Melt a little butter on pan, add a little bit of salt and black pepper while cooking the diced chicken until finished. Add a little olive oil and add diced green bell peppers with chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- In a large pot, melt the butter on low heat and once butter is melted, add in the cooked pasta, cooked chicken, bell peppers, garlic salt and parmesan cheese. Mix ingredients and place into baking dish..
- When oven is ready, cover the dish and bake on 350 for 10-15 minutes and serve!.
Buttery Garlic Parmesan Chicken - amazing skillet chicken covered with garlic and Parmesan cheese. Made with the simplest ingredients but SO good! This recipe is easier, simpler, with everyday ingredients that you already have in the fridge: butter, garlic, chicken and Parmesan cheese. BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever! Chicken parts dipped in melted butter, dredged in bread crumbs and Parmesan, and baked until crisp.