Chicken Tender Parmesan.
You can cook Chicken Tender Parmesan using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tender Parmesan
- It's of Flour.
- It's 3 of Eggs.
- It's of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It's of Chicken breast tenders.
- It's 1 package of Angel Hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 Jar of Tomato Garlic & Basil Pasta Sauce.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Tabasco.
- It's of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Red Peper Flakes.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
Chicken Tender Parmesan step by step
- In 1 bowl Mix Flour x Garlic Salt, Salt & Pepper.
- In Another Bowl Whisk Eggs Salt & Pepper & Tabasco (to your preference).
- Soak Chicken Tenders in egg mixture than cover in flour & I Double batter SO Back in the egg & cover with flour again (your preference).
- Heat a pan on medium with vegetable oil with a good amount of oil and fry tenders on each size for about 6 to 7 minutes to a nice golden color. Dont put heat too high.
- Seperate pan, i boil my pasta in a large sauce pan with a tsp of olive oil and salt.
- Seperate pot, cook pasta sauce on low and add a little Parmesan cheese & red pepper flakes to taste.
- A trick of mine is to line a plate with napkins and place the tenders on there with a pinch of Parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy 😊.