You can cook Primavera Pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Primavera Pasta
- Prepare 250 g of boiled pasta.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green capsicum.
- You need 1 of chopped yellow capsicum.
- It's 1 of chopped red capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need as needed of Broccoli.
- You need 5-6 of chopped garlic cloves.
- It's 1 tbsp of pasta sauce oetker.
- Prepare 2-3 of cheese slice.
- It's 1 tbsp of keya Oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- It's 4 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of refined oil or olive oil.
Primavera Pasta step by step
- Boil pasta in little oil and salt and rinse the water and keep aside.
- Now in a nonstick pan add oil. As it heats, add garlic and onion.
- Sauté for 4-5 minutes and add all the varieties of capsicum one by one and sauté until they are soft. Then add broccoli.
- Now add chopped tomato and salt.
- Now add oregano and pasta sauce.
- Now add grated cheese slices and pasta and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with grated cheese and coriander.