Chilli Tuna Pasta with Broccoli. Drain the pasta and broccoli in a large colander and transfer to a pre-warmed shallow ovenproof dish (a lasagne dish is ideal). Flake the tuna on top of the pasta and Coarsely grated frozen cheese can be used straight from the freezer. Learn how to make Broccoli and tuna pasta and get the Smartpoints of the recipes.
The perfect recipe when you don't have a lot in your pantry! This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. My mom used to make something similar when I was a kid, and I just loved it. You can cook Chilli Tuna Pasta with Broccoli using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli Tuna Pasta with Broccoli
- You need 1 can of tuna in olive oil.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of bird-eye chilli.
- It's 1 of lime.
- You need of Tomato paste.
- It's of Broccoli.
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese (optional).
She'd sometimes chop up celery leaves. Bisquick® mix creates a hearty crust for tasty tuna, pretty broccoli and savory cheese. Broccoli florets makes Tuna With Broccoli And Pasta a great looking dish on your dinner table. Variations for your Tuna and Broccoli Pasta Bake Tuna Bake without Pasta - In place of pasta, you could use boiled and cubed potatoes for a different Tuna recipe.
Chilli Tuna Pasta with Broccoli step by step
- Boil pasta al dente.
- Heat pan, add garlic and sliced chilli. Add tuna in olive oil. Add tomato paste. Sprinkle salt, pepper and Italian herbs. Turn off fire. Squeeze lime juice..
- Blanch broccoli or heat in microwave for 3-5minutes over medium high..
- Drain pasta and mix with sauce. Sprinkle some cheese if you like!.
View top rated Pasta with broccoli and tuna recipes with ratings and reviews. RabePasta with Broccoli Rabe, Bacon, Bread Crumbs, and Manchego Pasta with Broccoli Rabe. Add flour, garlic and chilli and then stir until mixture thickens and bubbles. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with cheese. Drain, set aside and keep warm.