Garlic Parmesan Sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce. This Garlic Parmesan Sauce is not only creamy and delicious, but it's ready in about the same time it takes to cook pasta. Garlic-Parmesan Wings Are A Must At Every Party.
Garlic Parmesan cream sauce will keep for several days in the refrigerator or it can be frozen. This outrageously delicious garlic Parmesan sauce has wonderful rich flavors from roasted garlic and Parmesan cheese. These Garlic Parmesan Wings are a great alternative for people who don't like classic spicy hot wings. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Sauce using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Prepare 6 clove of roasted garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
The sauce is really easy to make and coats the wings beautifully! Be the first to review this recipe. My family just loves this sauce on steak or chicken, just switch out the broth, depending on what you're using it on. How to Make Steak With Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce.
Garlic Parmesan Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a small baking dish, Place garlic and drizzle with olive oil, cover tightly with foil and bake 20 to 25 minutes..
- Mix the rest, then add cooled roasted garlic and refrigerate for minumum a cpl hours..
To make the garlic parmesan cream sauce, melt butter in the skillet over medium heat. Serve immediately with garlic parmesan cream sauce, garnished with parsley, if desired. Skip to Garlic Parmesan Sauce content. This easy and delicious sauce is made in one bowl and only requires the microwave. RAGÚ Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce combines cheesy Parmesan with roasted garlic.