Pork rib Chili Soup 猪排番茄北白豆汤#whole food##meal soup#.
You can cook Pork rib Chili Soup 猪排番茄北白豆汤#whole food##meal soup# using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork rib Chili Soup 猪排番茄北白豆汤#whole food##meal soup#
- You need 3/4 cup of great northern beans (or any beans you have).
- Prepare 1/2 pound of baby back ribs (separated).
- You need 2 cups of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of diced potatos.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- It's 1 cup of slice baby Bella or white mushroom.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Italian tomatoe paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dill seeds.
- You need 1 Tsp of Korean Chilli powder or other no spicy Chilli powder.
- It's 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It's of ~ 2 teaspoons fish sauce.
- It's 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 2 Tsp of fresh basil leaves minced.
Pork rib Chili Soup 猪排番茄北白豆汤#whole food##meal soup# instructions
- Soak your dry beans overnight. Cook the beans ahead of time. Great northern beans takes about 22-25 min to cook in a pressure cooker. Rinse the beans and set aside..
- Coarsely ground cumin seeds, coriander seeds, dill seeds, mustard seeds using a pestle in a mortar. Toast them in a big sauce pan until aromatic. Heat up 1 Tsp of lard, butter or olive oil in the same pan. Once melted, add diced onion, mushroom and tomatoes. Sautee until the onion become translucent. This is the moment to add tomato paste, chili powder, and paprika. Stir to mix..
- Add rib stock (or any stock handy) into the sauce pan. Dump in all the ribs. If you pre-cooked the ribs, you may add cooked bean together at this time. Otherwise add ribs first and simmer for about 1 hour or until tender before adding cooked beans..
- Season the soup with salt, fish sauce and black pepper to taste. Sprinkle some fresh basil in a bowl..